The IMA publishes industry-wide statistics about fund sales and funds under management for UK authorised unit trusts and open ended investment companies (OEICS), as well for some recognised Offshore Funds.
Latest fund statistics
|Funds under management||£718 billion|
|Retail sales Net||£787 million|
|Institutional sales Net||£391 million|
Most recent press release
Friday 3 May 2013Over £1 billion invested in ISAs via funds in the last tax year
- ISA net sales through funds of £1.1 billion for tax year 2012/13
- Funds under management at a new peak of £718 billion
- Net retail sales of £787 million
- Mixed Asset was the best-selling asset class with net retail sales of £291 million
- Tracker funds saw outflow of £137 million from retail investors
More detailed tables and the archive of figures released in the last five years.
Click on the links below to see the IMA’s latest figures brought to life in graph and table format.
|Latest monthly, quarterly and annual figures for the UK fund industry - showing how much is invested in different classes.|
|Latest net retail sales figures - monthly, quarterly and annually for the last ten years.|
Total funds under management and retails sales by sector, plus best selling IMA sectors and the best and worst selling sectors over the last ten years.
Latest figures for overseas domiciled funds.
Latest fund for monthly company rankings.