Funds under management
This page shows total assets managed in UK funds (unit trusts and OEICs).
Funds under management - last 13 months - by asset
- Figures: All figures are in £ millions. Figures have therefore been rounded to the nearest £ million. Where a chart shows a value of £0 - this indicates a figure below £500,000.
- Revisions: Each month small revisions to the figures may have been made since the previous release. This reflects additional information received.
- Funds under management: From January 2007 IMA funds under management figures include additional institutional funds which were not previously included in the statistics.
- Asset types: (Equity, Fixed Income etc) are defined in terms of the IMA sectors included. To see which sectors are allocated to each asset type, see the table 'Statistics by sector - Sector summary - asset type by sector'.
- Figures include double counting of investments through funds of funds (FOFs). Assets are counted first as investment in a FOF and then as FOF investment in other funds. This gives the best asset breakdown of investors' choices since IMA cannot identify FOFs holdings of funds by asset.