This page shows funds under management and retail sales for offshore funds domiciled in Europe, but outside the UK (such as Luxembourg SICAVs).
- Last 13 months
- Last 10 years
Offshore funds - last 13 months
|£m||Total FUM||Net Retail Sales||ISA FUM||ISA Net Retail Sales|
- Figures: All figures are in £ millions. Figures have therefore been rounded to the nearest £ million. Where a chart shows a value of £0 - this indicates a figure below £500,000.
- Revisions: Each month small revisions to the figures may have been made since the previous release. This reflects additional information received.
- ISA figures from January 2008: Figures are based on ISAs provided by fund companies and five platforms (Cofunds, Fidelity, Hargreaves Landsdown, Skandia and Transact). Figures for earlier years cover fewer platforms. The figures do not include ISAs provided by other platforms or where the ISA provider is an intermediary other than a platform. All figures include former PEPs.
- Overseas Funds: comprise open-ended investment funds which are domiciled outside the UK, FSA recognised and sold into the UK with distributor status. Figures reflect sales and FUM to UK investors only.
- ISA figures include former PEPs.
- Change from June 2009: from June 2009 figures include an additional group for which figures for prior periods are not yet available.
- Figures include fund of funds (FOFs).