Please note that IMA monthly statistics now include funds of funds. This change took affect with the release of June 2011 figures.
This page shows retail sales of UK funds (unit trusts and OEICs). Please note all sales are shown net.
Retail sales - last 8 quarters - ISAs
- Figures: All figures are in £ millions. Figures have therefore been rounded to the nearest £ million. Where a chart shows a value of £0 - this indicates a figure below £500,000.
- Revisions: Each month small revisions to the figures may have been made since the previous release. This reflects additional information received.
- ISA figures from January 2008: Figures are based on ISAs provided by fund companies and five platforms (Cofunds, Fidelity, Hargreaves Landsdown, Skandia and Transact). Figures for earlier years cover fewer platforms. The figures do not include ISAs provided by other platforms or where the ISA provider is an intermediary other than a platform. All figures include former PEPs.
- All sales and repurchases to funds of funds are included. To avoid double counting, transactions between funds of funds and their underlying funds are excluded from January 2010.
- ISA figures exclude a small number of funds held on fund platforms but not in an IMA sector. These figures are, however, included in the IMA monthly press release tables, unless otherwise footnoted