Director, Stewardship & Corporate Reporting
A chartered accountant, Liz is Director Corporate Governance and Reporting at IMA. She is responsible for representing IMA members’ interests as institutional investors on corporate governance and company reporting and assurance issues.
Liz also sits on a number of committees:
• Chair of the International Corporate Governance Network’s Accounting and Auditing Practices Committee
• Non-Executive on the UK’s Financial Reporting Council’s Accounting Council
• Member of the FTSE Policy Committee
• Member of the European Fund and Asset Managers Association’s Corporate Governance Committee.
• Member of the Confederation of British Industry’s Companies’ Committee
• Member of the FRC’s Codes and Standards Committee