In this section you can find various materials that the IMA and others have published to promote and facilitate greater standardisation, automation and improved operational efficiency when dealing with authorised investment funds.
- Electronic Renunciation Agreement - April 2009 (for use by financial institutions)
- Form of Renunciation for Investment Funds (December 1997)
- Stock transfer form for investment funds (July 2012)
- Guidance Notes
Fund Processing Passport
The Fund Processing Passport (FPP) provides reference information concerning a number of funds, primarily to assist financial institutions when they need to deal in units. The IMA has established a central repository for FPPs in the UK, which fund managers have been invited to populate with FPPs for their funds.
The repository can be searched and individual FPPs downloaded using the FPP search engine.
Guidance and other publications
- FSA-confirmed industry guidance on electronic renunciation/transfer - April 2009
- IMA Fund Processing Principles - updated April 2012
- EFAMA Report on standardisation of fund processing in Europe - updated March 2011
- IMA Fund Processing Newsletter - October 2007
- IMA Fund Processing Newsletter - March 2010
ISO 20022 message implementation - UK Funds Market Practice Group
- Account opening - March 2010
- Subscription/Redemption/Switch orders - August 2009
- Investment portfolio and fund transfers - June 2012 (updated April 2013)
- Investment portfolio and fund transfers (Version 2) - April 2013
- Share class conversions - November 2012
- UKFMPG constitution - January 2012
- Contact the UKFMPG